£45,000 – £50,000
Flexible Working Hours (early finish Fridays)
- 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Death In Service
- Health Care Plan
This is an opportunity to work for a renowned manufacturing business in the automotive industry . With a long-established presence working within the UK obtaining a consistent order book, this opportunity will appeal to a candidate who thrives in a performance driven environment.
- Stay current with changes in relevant regulations and ensure company compliance.
- Efficiently collaborate with suppliers to ensure the quality of components and other materials used
- Provide support and appropriate training to staff regarding quality processes and standards
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and quality consciousness throughout the organization
- Conduct supplier audits and performance evaluations and coordinate external audits with certification bodies and regulatory agencies
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve quality control processes and procedures in accordance with ISO 9001 standards.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure quality performance.
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to ensure appropriate requirements are met.
- Maintaining QMS systems in line with ISO9001
- Lead root cause analysis and corrective action processes to address quality issues
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in quality management working with ISO9001
- Bachelors degree quality management or similar would be advantageous
- Experience with QMS systems and improvement initiatives
- Background in automotive or manufacturing
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please send your CV to directly to Paige Titley at email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production
Job Reference: QualityManager1_1700051366
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + 29 days holiday , Death In Service
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: