Up to £50,000
Monday – Friday days
Pension, Annual bonus scheme, holiday increase after 5 years service
We are currently working with a industry leading world-wide corporation supplying sustainable engineering services for a wide range of industries, predominately in automotive.
- Managing a team of 6 staff members
- Liaising with production team on existing methods and new trial methods
- Working with a Quality management system
- Carrying out continuous improvements
- Working on projects – As a team and with other departments
- Carrying out root cause analysis
To be considered for this position you will have worked in a Quality position and have knowledge of the standards and IATF auditing experience.
- Generous pension
- Bonus scheme for management
- Holiday increase after 5 years service
- Progression oppurtunities
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Rebecca Hawker directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23431_1704370917
Salary: Up to £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: