Exciting opportunity to assist UK based OEM in NR and LTE (R15+) Protocol stack development. It involves contributing to all aspect of system development, testing and strategize various aspects of integration testing.
Salary £50,000 – £65,000 –
- Private Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
- EAP, 24/7 GP Access, Staff Health & Wellbeing Programs
- Long Service Awards, Bonus Schemes, Training & Development Plans
- Subsidised Gym, Staff Discounts Platform, Charity & Community Days
- Develop and maintain NR protocol stack applications and solutions.
- Create and enhance cross-functional and cross-platform applications (x/rApps) that facilitate the management and control of network resources, radio frequency (RF) planning, and optimization.
- Collaborate with network engineers and architects to identify areas for RAN improvement and optimization. Develop software solutions to address these areas, such as improving network capacity, coverage, and performance.
- Contribute to RF planning and optimization processes by developing tools and algorithms to analyze and improve the utilization of radio frequencies, minimizing interference, and ensuring optimal network quality.
- Prototype new features and applications to assess their feasibility and performance. Conduct extensive testing, including unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing, to ensure the reliability and robustness of developed software.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to integrate new software solutions into existing telecom infrastructure and ensure seamless operation within the RAN environment.
- Should have 6-10 years of experience in LTE & NR protocol development.
- Proven experience in software development, preferably in the telecommunications industry.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C++, Java, Python, or others relevant to telecom application development.
- Understanding of wireless communication principles, RAN architecture, and RF technologies.
- Familiarity with network protocols, telecommunications standards, and wireless communication standards (e.g., 3G, 4G, 5G).
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Nick Willis-Stovold directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: ST483_1699630154
Salary: £30000 - £65000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: