A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Robotics Engineer to join a great manufacturing company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same the Robotics Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be working on the development of numerous capabilities on our vehicles including obstacle avoidance, Alt-Nav and novel payload integration. Developing machine autonomy that delivers value to our customers.
- You will be working in close contact with suppliers of autonomous system to integrate their capability into our vehicles. Also leading the internal development of our own systems with support from mechanical, electrical and flight test engineers to get your designs off the ground.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of practical cross-platform software engineering experience with C++ or python
- Experience with autonomous systems in one or more of the following areas: 3D environment reconstruction, tracking and prediction, perception, localization, estimation, and machine learning
- Experience working on real-world robot systems in a lab or in industry.
- Understand general software development processes
Package and Benefits:
- £40,000 – £65,000
- healthcare, 9-day fortnight, Sick pay, Free lunch on working Friday
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Robotics Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Samia Niha on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: ST22080_1703240587
Salary: £40000 - £65000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: