£24,000 – £26,000
- £24,000 – £26,000
- Contributory Pension
- Life Insurance
- 28 days holidays
- Death in Service
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? A prestigious leader in Process Equipment and Engineering Solutions is seeking passionate and driven individuals to join the dynamic Sales team!
Their commitment to excellence has earned them an enviable reputation as a market leader in their field. They are experiencing unprecedented growth, and this is your chance to be part of the success story.
What You’ll Do:
- To provide accurate and timely technical/commercial support to customers.
- Interpretation of customer requirements and preparation /issuing of subsequent quotations.
- Administration support & sales/purchase order processing to all company sales divisions.
- Check incoming customer orders against sales quotation and policies.
- Expediting of customer Purchase & Sales orders, with related supply chains.
- Assisting customers to resolve any technical issues or queries relating to the product range and their applications.
What They Are Looking For:
- Excellent IT skills, including experience with MS 365, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and ERP systems.
- Previous experience in an administrator role
- Familiar with quotations, sales / purchase orders
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23592/400_1706116440
Salary: £24000 - £26000 per annum + excellent company benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Cwmbran, Torfaen