Sales Specification Manager
SALES SPECIFICATION MANAGER
HEAVY PLANT MANUFACTURING
ST HELENS AREA
Days – 37.5 hours per week – Monday – Friday 8:30am -5:00pm
£40,000 – £50,000- depending on experience + Pension, Gainshare Bonus Scheme, Car Allowance, buy Additional Holiday
Due to continued expansion across the business, our client a market leading Heavy plant manufacturer is seeking to appoint a Sales Specification Manager.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a challenge.
- Principal focus of measurable sales lead generation to deliver profitable sales growth off-line coated and other VA products into the commercial building sector.
- Tracking of Projects through the contractual chain and chasing updates.
- Raise the profile of the business within the commercial building sector to increase market awareness of our capabilities and product range.
- Seek out opportunities to grow sales of our solar control products within the residential sector.
- Delivering valued sales leads to become their first-choice supplier within our customer base.
- Ensuring specifiers are always given a quality service and always strive to go the extra mile to secure and defend specifications.
- Develop relationships with the key players in the façade industry such as system companies and installers/fabricators
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within the façade industry, a knowledge of glass products in commercial buildings
- An Understanding of route to market within the commercial construction sector and a
- track record of driving sales via a consultative-selling approach.
- Good level of IT skills, be organised, structured and conscientious in how you approach your business planning, customer visits, reporting and follow-up activity.
- Have the ability to travel within the UK to visit customers.
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please send your CV to directly to Eleana Ewins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production
Job Reference: SSM400_1695052326
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus scheme, car allowance, holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: