£28,000 – £32,000 + vehicle + excellent overtime rates
- 22 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company Pension.
- Company Van, Fuel & Mobile Phone.
- Excellent Overtime Rates & Pay Door to Door.
- Full product training and support for career development.
- Team building and quarterly days out.
This well recognised provider of security and alarm based systems is looking to add another service, installation security engineer to their growing regional workforce. The business provides an excellent service to numerous high end clients and has recently acquired a number of lucrative new projects to take into 2024. They are looking for an experienced security engineer to support their client base across the Worcestershire and West Midlands territory.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide an efficient, professional, and comprehensive service, installation and commissioning for a wide variety of Intruder Alarm panels and CCTV systems in domestic, commercial and industrial properties.
- Providing detailed onsite analysis of actual and potential system issues and communicating these clearly to the customer as required.
- Ensuring that the customer is happy with the work undertaken and that the site is left in a clean and tidy state.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years working in the Security industry.
- ECS / CSCS Card with a good level of Health & Safety knowledge.
- Full driving licence – this position will require travel to customer sites.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 22899/534F_1699540308
Salary: £26000 - £32000 per annum + Overtime, Company Van, Phone & Laptop
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: