Senior Accountant (22679) South Molton, England
Up to £55,000
With no day ever being the same the Senior Accountant role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Profit planning.
- Producing results reports.
- Supporting compliance assurance and compliance policies.
- Producing market and variance analysis.
- Support and advise managers.
- Preparing monthly forecast income statements, balance sheets, and capital expenditure documents.
- Using MFGPRO & Oracle systems for analysis.
- Working with the Continuous Improvement team on lean and improvement processes.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- CIMA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified.
- Experience of accounting in a manufacturing environment.
- Operational finance experience.
- Several years experience in a similar role.
- Sarbanes Oxley compliance processes understanding.
- GAAP knowledge. Or IFRS.
- Understanding of information systems processing.
- Organisational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Flexible benefits, including life assurance, health and dental plan, access to buyand sell holiday, cycle to work scheme.
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities within a site that is growing.
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Job Title role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Shannon on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22679_1700564058
Salary: Up to £55000 per annum + 25 days holiday, pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: