Senior Customer Service
Senior Customer Services
HEAVY PLANT MANUFACTURING
Days – Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours a week
Up to £28,000 depending on experience + company bonus scheme / pension / holidays
The main purpose of the role is to proactively work with all operational departments to ensure their needs are understood and acted on and to look for opportunities to continuously improve our standards.
- Proactively work with all areas of the business to ensure targets and customer requirements are met.
- Support safety initiatives across the site.
- Support the management team in all communication activities including site meetings, proactively looking for opportunities to improve.
- Work with all operational departments across the site to ensure all administration tasks are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Working with other members of the site management team set up initiatives to improve KPI targets and monitor these for effectiveness.
- Support the purchasing and delivery process of raw materials and consumables to minimise disruption and ensure operational flow.
- Take a leading role in controlling requisitions and goods receipts on site.
- Ensure all customer orders are entered in an accurate and timely manner to meet both customer and internal production requirements.
- Take ownership of customer prices, to minimise queries and customer credits
- Key user for site T&A systems and ensure that annual leave and absence data is monitored and accurately recorded.
- Ensure required month end procedures are completed correctly and to agreed timescales
- Organise available departmental manpower to meet operational requirements.
- Control Customer Service holiday requests whilst ensuring departmental needs are still covered.
- Carry out Disciplinary matters relating to the department and ensure other members of the management team are aware of these.
- Organise/Initiate training deemed necessary to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Periodically review Customer service staff against agreed objectives with formal appraisal carried out at least annually.
- Actively Participate in new staff onboarding process.
- GDPR Champion in ensuring that data is managed/stored in line with legal requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
- A good level of IT skills particularly in Microsoft Office 365 with particular focus on Word, Excel and SharePoint
- Highly organised and excellent communication skills
- Motivated, driven and able to use own initiative
- Experience of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to work across multi-functional teams
- A knowledge of SAP – not essential
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please send your CV to directly to Eleana Ewins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purch
Job Reference: SCS_1697549521
Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus, pension, holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: