Senior Design Engineer
Senior Design Engineer – Plymouth
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays – Bonus dependant on targets – Employee reward system – sick pay – subsidised canteen – Flexi time and more!
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Design Engineer to join an renowned UK wide remediation company in the Plymouth Area!
With no day ever being the same the Senior Design Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Mathematical and CAD modelling
- Project managing new designs
- Responsible for the validation and verification of designs and documentation
- Support the department lead with team planning
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in the use of 3D CAD software, Solidworks
- Masters Degree, equivalent or higher
- Knowledge Mechanical Design of Rotating Equipment and Production Technologies
- Analytical tools, statistical methods and problem solving techniques (e.g. 6 Sigma, 8D)
Package and Benefits:
- 25 Days Holiday + BH
- Flexi Time
- Bonus if targets are met
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for this role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Shannon Webb on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22682_1694182148
Salary: £38000 - £55000 per annum + 25+BH, flexi time, sick pay, bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: