Senior Electrical Engineer
Senior Project Engineer – Bristol
Hybrid – 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays + the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days- Bonus up to 10% – Employee reward system – Free Parking and more!
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Engineer to join a UK wide water treatment company in the Bristol area!
With no day ever being the same the Senior Project Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of record documentation including drawings, O&M manuals and updates to asset data records.
- Define scope of survey works and ensure surveys meet design requirements.
- Undertake any necessary design activities
- Being the Technical lead and oversight on projects requiring electrical design input including HV works
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Electrical engineering degree or equivalent
- HV Authorised Person
- 18th Edition
- Basic understanding of NEC4 contracts
- Knowledge of the water industry and experience in potable water.
Package and Benefits:
- 10 % Bonus
- Hybrid Working
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 27 days holiday + BH + the ability to buy and sell holiday
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for this role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Shannon Webb on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 000000_1697470391
Salary: Up to £55000 per annum + 27 days holiday + BH, Hybrid, Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: