Senior Electronics Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join a global manufacturing company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same the Senior Electronics Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working on FPGA & high-speed embedded electronics developments
- Developing new precision measurement products
- Working with the project and product teams to define specifications and designs to meet them
- Taking ownership of the delivery of designs that meet the agreed targets
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Digital electronic design including embedded high-speed systems
- Embedded electronic systems including microcontrollers, FPGAs, embedded software and signal processing techniques
Package and Benefits:
- £50,000 – £55,000
- Annual bonus, 25 days holiday+BH, life assurance, healthcare
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Senior Electronics Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Nick Stovold on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: ST019_1695394894
Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: