Senior Electronics Engineer
I’m working with an exciting opportunity for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join an exciting Oxford University spin out.
- Hybrid working scheme
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Profit share bonus
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
- Up to £60k salary
With no day ever being the same the Senior Electronics Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class engineering environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop complex embedded software for microprocessors covering the full software life cycle
- Develop complex hardware for new and existing products
- Implementing and developing automated firmware testing
- Supervising and working in the R&D department
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience as a Senior Electronics Engineer or similar in an engineering environment
- Experience and knowledge of schematic capture, PCB design and layout
- Experience of designing and testing firmware
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Senior Electronics Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 21563_1702284220
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + 27 days+BH,hybrid, Income protection
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: