Senior Electronics Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join a hugely exciting company who are going through an extended period of growth.
- 9 day fortnight – healthcare – sick pay – insurance schemes – company pension
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
With no day ever being the same the Senior Electronics Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Generation of innovative ideas to address technical challenges in mapping, localisation, object detection
- Analysis of simulation data and real-world testing to evaluate and refine system performance
- Design, build and test systems utilising both AC and DC circuits
- Development of battery management systems
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within engineering environment within a similar role
- Designing, testing and integration of electronics for innovative solutions
- Experience with microcontroller programming
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Senior Electronics Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 23450_1704467273
Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum + 9 day fortnight, healthcare & sick pay
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: