Senior Electronics Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join a global engineering and technology firm that deals with unique and niche products in the automotive sector.
With no day ever being the same the Senior Electronics Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop complex hardware for existing and new products, covering the full product life cycle.
- Develop sophisticated embedded software for microprocessors covering the full software life cycle. Capture customer/user requirements, then design, develop, test and maintain software, including version control and release management.
- Manage complex projects; plan, track and manage development tasks.
- Install, use and maintain tools and technologies such as PCB design tools and software development environments.
- Investigate ideas, suggestions and problems related to existing and new products raised by internal departments including Marketing and Production, communicating and responding to ensure issues are resolved promptly and appropriately.
- Identify opportunities, develop proposals and make plans for new products and improving existing products.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Hardware: Good experience and knowledge of schematic capture, PCB design and layout for complex systems.
- Firmware: Some embedded C/C++ experience in real time systems (willing to accept lower Hardware experience for high level of firmware experience)
- Experience of designing and testing firmware and/or hardware for low to medium volume production.
- Ability to collect and analyse complex datasets, and present findings
- Ability to write good technical documentation
Package and Benefits:
- £50,000 – £60,000
- 27 days plus bank holidays, Group Income Protection Insurance Scheme and Death In Service Scheme
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Senior Electronics Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Samia Niha on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: ST21563_1705075061
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: