Senior ERP Support Engineer
Senior ERP Support Engineer – Mountain Ash (Hybrid)- £45,000 – £55,000
I am seeking a Senior ERP Support Engineer to work for a leading manufacturing business in Mountain Ash. The company are growing due to winning new contracts with clients and there is an excellent career plan for the right candidate to move into a management role.
The successful Senior ERP Support Engineer will provide support either face-to-face, email or phone to a network of internal customers on ERP issues. You will be the ‘go-to’ person for the ERP System and will quickly become an expert in this area. You will evaluate ERP Processes anticipate and react to requirements and uncover areas for improvement. You will have experience in SQL or Excel to manipulate and extract date.
The successful Senior ERP Support Engineer will get:
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Free breakfast
- Free onsite Gym
- Flexible working and Hybrid working
- Shopping vouchers
- Healthcare plan
- 5% matched pension
- Funded charity and social events
- Staff competition
- Employee of the month/ year awards
As the successful Senior ERP Support Engineer, you will have knowledge of some or all the following:
- knowledge of an ERP systems (ideally with Microsoft Dynamics AZ2012)
- A background working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Experience with SQL or Excel to extract and manipulate data
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in working with third parties
This is an urgent vacancy, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in the role of Senior ERP Support Engineer or are looking for something similar, please contact Alex MacDermott directly.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 102660_1696841438
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: