Senior HVAC Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior HVAC Design Engineer
Commutable from St neots, Huntingdon, Wellingborough, Kettering, Alconbury, Peterborough and Northampton
£55,000 – £65,000
Monday – Friday (8:00-05:00)
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Staff Wellbeing Scheme
- Individual Bonuses
Our client is a leading HVAC and Process Engineering Specialist with a reputation for best practice design principles working to industry leading standards. Due to continued customer growth they are looking for a Senior HVAC Design Engineer
Role & Responsibilities:
The role will include the design and analysis of Stage 3 HVAC systems for a variety of industries including but not limited to:
The defence Sector
The Medical Industry
Research and Technology
- This role is a Team Leader Position who will be directing two design Engineers and delegating work within the team.
- Taking designs from Stage 3 into Stage 4 of the Design Process.
- The Design Process involves using the AEC Software Package- AutoCAD and REVIT
- Occasional site visits may be required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in mechanical engineering / building services
- Experience of delivering Design packages for projects up to £5,000,000 in value
- Experience of using Autodesk AEC software (Revit, AutoCAD etc.)
- Experience of developing designs from RIBA stage 3 through to construction
- Candidates will require FC clearance
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23647_1706790230
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Medicash, Wellness Plan, Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: