Senior ILS Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior ILS Engineer to join a great manufacturing company producing niche products for the defence sector taking pride in their work.
With no day ever being the same the Senior ILS Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Capture and analyse ILS requirements for new projects, including Design for Support, logistics, maintenance, repair, disposal and training.
- Provide ILS analysis for specific projects and products (RAM, FMEA, LORA, LCCA, etc)
- Generate obsolescence management plans.
- Support the formation of a company ILS strategy to grow the opportunity pipeline for CLS.
- Provide direction, guidance and mentoring to staff supporting ILS activities.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years ILS project leadership across the product lifecycle.
- At least 5 years experience in ILS analysis.
- Proven ability to estimate tasks with accuracy and work to budgets and schedules.
- Experience training operators and maintenance staff.
- Experience working with international customers and equipment in remote locations.
- Preferred experience of using S1000D (Tech Docs) and S2000M (Material Management).
Package and Benefits:
- 28 days Holiday in addition to bank holidays, Share incentives, Life insurance 4x salary, Car scheme + charging points at sites
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Senior ILS Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Samia Niha on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22340ST_1699026025
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: