Senior Machine Learning Scientist
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Machine Learning Scientist to join a hugely exciting biotechnology company based in Oxfordshire.
With no day ever being the same the Senior Machine Learning Scientist role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will develop models to predict the interactions using biological datasets
- You will build generative models to generate novel, high-affinity TCRs.
- You will contribute to manuscripts for peer-reviewed publications.
- You will assist in specifying and building ML infrastructure, when necessary
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- MSc/PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Bioinformatics or related fields with 3+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Hands-on experience with cutting-edge machine learning techniques (LLMs, transformers, diffusion models)
- Familiarity with CI/CD and containerisation.
- 25 days + BH, your birthday off, remote working& flexible working hours
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Senior Machine Learning Scientist role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 212899_1703242972
Salary: Remote working
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: