Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
£40,000 – £45,000 per annum
A market leading supplier of Industrial Equipment / Machinery has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their thriving business. Working in an experienced team of skilled engineers you will be fully involved in concept through to production design of industrial equipment/machinery for clients across the globe. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Mechanical Design Engineer to join a business who has several fantastic, technically challenging projects to get fully immersed into!
- Multi-Site Business
- Supplying into a broad range of environments / industries.
- £Multi-million turnover industry leader.
Role & Responsibilities
- Concept through to production design of Mechanical Engineering products.
- Detailed design and development of Automation Systems and Equipment
- Utilisation of CAD Packages including AutoCAD & Solidworks.
- Both 2D & 3D CAD design of company machinery.
- Improvement work in relation to current designs and customer requirements.
- Working within a supportive team of Design Engineers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Recognised Mechanical engineering qualifications, i.e., Degree, HNC/HND or City and Guilds in an engineering related field.
- CAD knowledge – any 3D CAD Package experience considered.
- Automated / Moving Part Design Engineering experience.
- Conceptual through to production design experience.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to James Clarke – firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 07891 585 356
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, electrical & electronic engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering
Job Reference: 8821 - 524_1657865726
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: