Senior Power Electronics Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Power Electronics Engineer to join a great manufacturing company priding itself on quality and innovation.
With no day ever being the same the Senior Power Electronics Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Research and development of new technologies focusing on advanced topologies
- Design isolated DC-DC converters and AC-DC converters for a range of applications.
- Leading projects from concept to manufacture.
- Take part in design reviews and be involved in the technical decision-making process.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within engineering/manufacturing environment within a similar role
- A background in electronics design – power conversion or analogue IC design
- A strong understanding of analogue circuit simulation.
- Bonus, 23 days+BH, life insurance 4x, Income protection cover, healthcare
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Senior Power Electronics Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22791_1703240693
Salary: Bonus, healthcare, life assurance
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: