Senior Product Engineer
Senior Product Engineer
Up to £51,261 + Amazing Benefits
My client, a world leader in Defence, Aerospace and Maritime, is currently hiring a Senior Product Engineer.
Due to continued growth and expansion, my client is looking to bring a Senior Product Engineer to play a key role in leading engineering activities. As a Senior Product Engineer, you will be responsible for the wider strategic aims of the business through proactive contribution to the development of product strategies, capability plans, improvement plans, development of new technologies and other Engineering wide initiatives
This is an excellent opportunity with long term stability, great benefits & technical challenge.
- 6% Pension
- Enhanced Annual Leave Allowance
- Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Share Incentive Plan
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading product design and systems engineering activities.
- Ensuring product safety is maintained.
- Product development lifecycle.
- Bid proposals.
- Creation of BoMs.
- PFMEA and DFMEA processes.
- Daily management of the Engineering Team.
- Supporting wider strategic aims of the business through development of product strategies, capability plans, improvement plans, development of new technologies and other Engineering wide initiatives.
Skills and Experiences:
- Proven record of leading and managing Engineering teams and projects.
- Strong people management and leadership skills focussing on coaching and development.
- Strong Engineering skills: Identifying issues, conducting technical analysis and causes and identifying solutions.
- Academic qualification in Engineering or other STEM subjects.
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23589/611M_1706720071
Salary: £50000 - £52000 per annum + Amazing Company Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: