Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a to join an excellent manufacturer in the Bristol area.
With no day ever being the same the Senior Product Manager role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, day to day support, and training to a small team, managing their individual KPIs.
- Lead Product Development with the integration of new technologies into the company portfolio. This will include management from concept through to launch, evaluating market needs and measuring the products effectiveness in the field.
- You will be responsible for the company’s most popular products, managing pricing, client needs (performance reviews), product improvement and overall position within the market.
- Promote collaboration between departments including Sales, R&D and Design.
- Design and deliver training to the internal teams on the use of each product to enable them to deliver this in the field.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent within technology, engineering, science, healthcare.
- 4+ years experience of managing product portfolios (This is physical products, IT / Software or services would not be suitable for this position)
- Project management (cradle to grave)
- Leadership experience
Package and Benefits:
- Up to £56,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday + BH, Annual Bonus, Life Insurance, Health Care Cash Plan, ability to work from home one day a week following successful probation period and More
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Senior Product Manager role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Ella Evans on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22849_1693326883
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: