Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager – Bristol
Up to £58,000
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays – 1 day Hybrid working after probation – Bonus – Health Care Cash Plan – Employee Assistance Program – Life Assurance 4x Salary – Virtual GP – Cycle to work scheme and more!!
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Product Manager to join a UK known manufacturing company of specialist products in the Bristol Area!
With no day ever being the same the Senior Product Manager role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for key top selling products within the business, managing
- New Product Development
- Leading and management of pricing updates across the whole business
- Overall project management through to launch
- Delivering product training to team
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing projects from start to finish
- 4 years’ experience in product management role
- Strong Communicator
- Proven ability to apply knowledge and experience to a medium sized company setting
Package and Benefits:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 000000_1707411804
Salary: £56000 - £58000 per annum + 25 days + BH holiday, pension, bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: