Senior Production Engineer
Senior Production Engineer
Monday to Friday
£40,000 to £45,000
Pension, Life Assurance, Holidays, Training & Development
My client, a market leader within their industry, is looking for a Senior Production Engineer to support their manufacturing engineering team. This role has a large responsibility across the business and the company has benefited from excellent growth and progression. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, experienced Production Engineer to make an impact at a business within a great industry.
- Project management of operational improvement projects. Engage multidisciplinary teams
- Provide a source of Technical Engineering Leadership to the business
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation and use appropriate LEAN tools such as including root cause analysis.
- Support operations with solving problems that affect production delays
- Identify methods for assessing the capabilities of processes
- Develop and maintain required controlled processes documentation and business systems,
- Support the development of a risk-based approach to product and business improvement utilising PFMEA where applicable
- Conduct manufacturing safety risk assessments for any new equipment, assembly aids or processes introduced
- Develop, implement, and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) ensure they are met.
Skills and Qualifications
- Engineering Qualification
- Experience in production or manufacturing engineering in a quality critical environment (5+ years).
- Experience in effective project management – completion of project life cycle.
- Critical thinking ability to evaluate product and process designs and propose improvements.
- Experience in lean/ continuous improvement principles; 5S, FMEA, VSM, Process flow, A3 Problem solving etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- IT skills, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Microsoft project.
- Proficient in use of CAD packages; Solidworks, SolidEdge, AutoCAD
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: 22960_1695394695
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension, Holidays, Life Assurance
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Audenshaw, Greater Manchester