Senior Project Engineer
Senior Project Engineer
Cambridge Area (SG19)
Commutable from Cambridge, Bedford, St. Neots, Huntingdon, Sandy, Royston, Hitchin
Our client is a leading design and manufacturer of full turnkey projects for food processing & packaging machinery. With a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards. They are looking for a Senior Project Engineer to join their expanding team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for contracts from the receipt of order through to completion
- Agree project schedule with sales, technical, electrical engineering & factory managers
- Ensure that all project timescales & deadlines are adhered to, meeting customer needs
- Supervise the preparation of customer layout drawings/designs for their approval
- Meet with customers face-to-face to discuss full project specification and manage expectations
- Ensure all items required for the project are ordered correctly and within time frames
- Supervise detailed design work
- If a control system is required, ensure that electrical department knows what is required, to produce a quality panel, at a good price
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Must be an experienced Project Engineer!
- Strong communicator working with customers, clients and various team member daily
- Knowledge of industrial food pressure cooking vessels & pipework associated
- Must have previously have worked in industrial food process machinery/packaging or special purpose capital equipment supplied into FMCG or Food manufacturers
- Experience of managing multiple projects from conception through to completion
- Willingness to travel to meet with customer both in the & overseas – sometimes stay away
- Must have shown a strong progression route through career path
Job Reference No: SE33332 / 612
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / 01275 371 981
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: SE33332 / 612_1707413879
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire