Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Engineer
£40,000 – £50,000
A progressive engineering business who are committed to delivering innovative solutions to the engineering and manufacturing market are looking to add a Senior Project Engineer to the team. The company pride themselves on their training expertise and opportunities for personal growth. Having won some big contracts across Europe, this is an excellent time to join the business as they continue to expand their market growth.
What’s on offer?
- Salary between £40,000 – £50,000
- 6% pension contributions
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Private medical healthcare
- Opportunities for international travel and occasional stay away – overnight allowances and food allowances given
- Company van and fuel card (including personal use)
Working as part of the division to maximise customer satisfaction through technical knowhow, understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Lead effectively to ensure priorities are understood and met, issues are identified and addressed, and tenders / projects are managed and documented with the company’s commercial interests.
- Prepare task & site-specific RAMS for project works.
- Monitor the progress of projects from beginning to end – from tender through to completion and handover.
- Control budgets at project level and ensure profitability.
- Travel to customer sites to complete site surveys as part of sales engineering works.
What you need?
- Experience in a Project Engineering role
- Sound engineering & water treatment chemistry knowledge would be beneficial
- Experience of project management
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk.
Job Reference: 23054/612_1696949735
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent company benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: