Senior RF Design Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a RF Engineer to join a great manufacturing company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same as a RF Engineer the role offers career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
You will be involved in the design, development and testing of complex products for a range of industries, including: particle physics, radar, broadcast, security, etc. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in a product-based RF electronic design environment, as well as professional experience working with AWR microwave office simulator and layout.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a product-based RF electronics design environment.
- Broad understanding of electrical & electronic principles with significant RF/microwave experience.
- Fully conversant with AWR Microwave Office simulation and layout
- Able to operate RF test equipment including Network/spectrum analysers
- Understanding of the principles of working within ISO9001 manufacturing disciplines
Package and Benefits:
- Up to £45,000
- Private healthcare, a share incentive plan, 25 days annual leave
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the RF Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Samia Niha on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22880ST_1699026027
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: