Senior Software Developer
I am partnering a very strong engineering firm based near Bath. Working with next generation technologies mainly focussed in the marine sectors.
They are looking for experienced Software developers used to working with IoT and mobile applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and development of software entities, from specification through to release into service
- Support to electronic circuit designers for computing architecture aspects
- Architecture design and coding of complex software problems including, but not limited to, digital signal processing, TCP/IP, data recording solutions
- Translation of requirements into design detail
- Undertake design review activities at various levels
- Support other software engineers as appropriate
- Verification of components and sub-systems using a combination of simulation, analysis, test, and assurance techniques
- Able to follow the engineering lifecycle and contribute to progress and design reviews
- Support system integration activities
Your skills and experiences:
- C++ development
- Real time embedded systems development
- Software architecture
- Networking (TCP, UDP, multicast)
- Understanding of electronics systems
Onsite once a month.
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
UK based application only
Job Reference: ST282_1703240162
Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: