Senior Stress Engineer
Senior Stress Engineer
Up to £51,500
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Annual Leave Allowance
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programme
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading Maritime company. The business is looking to bring an experienced Senior Stress Engineer to play a key role across the business – Supporting with structural responses to stress, fatigue, and cracking. You will be providing expert advice and industry knowledge, working across all aspects of their Engineering Analysis department. This is an excellent opportunity with long term stability, great benefits & technical challenge.
If you are a seasoned Senior Stress Engineer, with experience in supporting and developing junior members then do not miss out on this amazing opportunity. You will support a world-renowned company that are seeing unprecedented growth and investment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prediction of structural response and integrity under high stress/strain rate conditions, heat transfer, using various applications
- Receiving and analysing requirements, reporting and presenting results whilst recommending appropriate courses of action
- Management and execution of research tasks negotiated with the customer and business to offer new capabilities (including vibration, fatigue and cracking)
- Support and development of junior team members.
- Communicate results of complex analyses in a clear manner to internal and external customers who have little or no experience of the specialist field
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree or higher qualification in a relevant scientific or Engineering discipline
- Working knowledge of one the following; Structural analysis, mechanical properties of materials, finite element modelling, mathematical and numerical modelling techniques
- Confident aiding the design and development teams working on a wide range of products using theoretical and computational techniques
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 22808/617_1706634615
Salary: £50000 - £52000 per annum + Amazing Company Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: