Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer – Plymouth – Devon
£35,000 – £45,000
25 days + BH, 4x life assurance, performance-based bonus, canteen, social events, sick pay, holiday increase w/ service
Opportunity to progress and develop
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer to join this excellent company synonymous with quality and a reputation for excellence. With no day ever being the same this opportunity offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop the Inspection team to ensure the standards and company objectives are met.
- Ensure training is provided to the Standards Room and Incoming Inspection Staff
- Manage the incoming inspection of parts delivered to the company, defining the inspection level to be completed and reacting to any non-conformances identified.
- Develop the Measurement Approaches for features on NPI.
- Drive improvement based on the results of inspection and measurement completed.
- Identification of non-conformances on delivered parts and generation of 8D investigations with suppliers.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Engineering related degree
- Experience working within a manufacturing or engineering environments
- Understanding of QMS – ISO9001, AS9100, AS9120
- Experience in 8D, 5Why and continuous improvement
- Strong understanding of Metrology and Measurement equipment
Package and Benefits:
- £35,000 – £45,000
- 25 days + BH, 4x life assurance, performance-based bonus, canteen, social events, sick pay, holiday increase w/ service
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 20482_1653043267
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Plymouth, Devon