Up to £33,000
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Van, Phone, laptop, Uniform, PPE
A local company who perform through innovation are looking for a field service engineer to join their growing team. You will be working in the Bridgewater area, helping maintain and repair the highest performing pumps on the market which are designed to meet the unique challenges.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Comply with health safety and environmental legislative requirements.
- Prioritise and efficiently manage all mechanical engineering works to ensure that the customer has best service and reliability, with minimum down time.
- Ensure risk assessments & method statements have been utilised
- Plan and coordinate the work in an efficient manner.
- Fault finding throughout the mechanical/electrical process.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Ideally you will have been trained by or worked with a diesel engine manufacturer.
- A qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to stay on task
- Must have work with diesel engines.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23306/ 534F_1702486391
Salary: £30000 - £33000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: