Our client, a market leading manufacturer of Injection Moulding Machinery, supplying into the Packaging, Pharmaceutical and Automation industries has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and technically minded Service Engineer. With continued high levels of research and development, the company is consistently at the forefront of new technology and its equipment is highly regarded within the industry. You will be responsible for service, repairs and breakdowns of equipment at customer sites throughout the UK and Ireland. With a portfolio boasting a number of branded clients this is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking for a technically challenging role within a globally recognised organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responding to service calls on a UK wide basis
* Test, service and repair a wide variety of injection moulding equipment throughout the UK and Ireland
* Install and commission machinery to final sign off
* Electrical and Mechanical fault finding
* Offering advice and technical support to customers
* Reporting directly to the Service Manager in the UK
Required Skills & Experience
* Electrical Engineering Qualifications
* Experience of Injection Moulding Machinery either in Maintenance or Service capacity Experience of maintaining industrial production machinery (essential)
* Willingness to travel throughout the UK as required
* Good communication skills
* Motivated to work on industry leading equipment
£35,000 – £40,000 Basic Salary
Overtime at 1.33x / 1.5x OTE £50,000
Company Car (fully expensed)
Phone + Laptop
Tools + Workwear
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Matthew Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02476 214534.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, electrical & electronic engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: Service IM1_1657293477
Job Start Date: ASAP