Field Service Engineer (Building Maintenance Units)
£35,000 – £40,000. OTE – £50,000
East Midlands down to London area
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced field service engineer to join the one of most reputable companies within lifts, hoists, cranes and work platforms. Our client is well established and well respected within the industry and are looking for a skilled Field Service Engineer to join the team, due to expansion within the business.
Open to applicants from a lift, crane and hoist background.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Service, maintenance and repairs of Building Maintenance Units (BMU)
* Working at heights – will be varied
* Fault finding and diagnosing, electrical wiring, hydraulics, PPM checks
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Industrial electricians (highly desirable)
* Experience with motors, switches and brakes (desirable)
* PLC knowledge would be very beneficial, happy to work at heights
* £35,000 – £40,000. OTE – £50,000
* Company Van and Phone
* Full Training Courses
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Matt Gilmore directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 20498_1653485128
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire