♻️🌳🌎💚 Health, Safety & Environmental Manager 💚🌎🌳♻️
£55,000 – £65,000
Enhanced Pension Scheme
Do you have previous experience as a Health & Safety Manager or looking to take that step up into a Management positions from an advisors role?
Would you like to join one of the worlds most prestigious manufacturing companies who can offer continual training and progression to propel your career? They are known world wide for innovation, sustainability and developing the brands we all know and love.
The company have been established for around a century and year on year just dominate the market!
Due to a recent promotion in the business, my client are looking to recruit a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager to work across the 2 sites, comprising of over 400 staff.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
* Managing and implementing the HSE strategy, policy and standards in the site to achieve excellent sustainable results
* Manage the HSE teams responsible to deliver Operational Safety, Process Safety and Environment results.
* Ensure that all measures necessary are taken to comply with the COMAH regulations.
* Support and monitor the Occupational Health programme to ensure compliance with legislation
* Reduction of the sites environmental impact
* Conduct and drive risk assesments
We are looking to get in contact with candidates who have had experience previously within Production & Manufacturing facilities, able to influence cross functionally.
You don’t need to of held a HSE Management role for 3-5 years, we are looking for candidates who have have previous experience within a HSE Advisor role and want to take that step up.
Ability to increase your earnings by 25% through a benefits scheme
An abundance of other world class benefits
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Becka Edwards directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 20615_1655805447
Job Start Date: ASAP