Shift Quality Technician
FMCG Manufacturing Industry
Excellent Overtime Rates, Company Pension Scheme, Yearly Appraisals and Further Benefits
This is an opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand within a progressive business. With training and development on offer to maximise your skillset, with a long-established presence. Working on a UK wide scale and obtaining a consistent order book, this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Completed Customer questionnaires and creates accurate company specifications for products manufactured.
- Performs regular shop-floor walks to identify quality and hygiene issues.
- Check and approve quality controls test records. Address any discrepancies or non-compliance with good documentary practice to the relevant operators.
- Perform hygiene and system /procedural quality audits.
- Identify and report non-conformities and closure of non-conformities
- investigation of quality non-conformities/complaints using tools such as 8D/5Y and Ishikawa
- Control of customer complaints – issuing credits on ERP
- Contribute in the improvement of H&S systems and practices within the department.
- Daily reporting any machine defects/problems to the Shift Manager / Team Leader or the Engineering Manager.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Both Lab and Shop Floor – Quality Experience
- Experience working with a team of operators to target high levels of quality
- Driven to implement H&S, Quality and further best practice on site.
- Experience in using an ERP such as Navision would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of third party accreditation standards e.g. BRC
- Experience in quality assurance in a manufacturing environment
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: SQTW_1696599433
Salary: Up to £29000 per annum + Pension, Holidays and Overtime
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: