£38,000 to £42,000 DOE
Pension, Life Assurance, Holidays
A leading Manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Services Professional to join the team at their growing facility
This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your skillset to manage the full site utilities in a fast-paced manufacturing facility. Working on water treatment, steam generators, air compressors. The business is looking for a motivated individual with a track record of working to high standards, leading and developing teams
- Air Compressors – daily/ weekly running checks/maintenance ensuring kit is running sufficiently and up to standard.
- Refrigeration/Air Handing Units – ensuring all units are kept serviceable (filter changes/leak checks) Liaise with the OEMs to discuss issues arising.
- Steam Generators – daily/ weekly running checks ensuring kit is running sufficiently and up to standard.
- L8- daily/ weekly running checks of the cooling Tower and dosing stations. Site water points Liaise with the OEMs when on Site weekly to discuss issues arising.
- Water Treatment Plant – daily/ weekly running checks, ensuring all equipment is running sufficiently and up to standard. – Samples/testing frequently to ensure we are at full optimisation
- Weekly Service Meter Readings – Water/Gas/Electric
- Record keeping – Ensuring all relevant documentation is completed on a Daily/Weekly/monthly basis.
- Hot Water System – daily/ weekly running checks ensuring kit is running sufficiently and up to standard.
- Steam – pressure testing of pressure vessels for insurance purposes.
- Pipework – water & steam ensuring in good condition and valves remain in serviceable condition.
- Chemicals – maintaining and controlling stock of chemicals required for the Site Services amenities.
Skills and Qualifications
- City and guilds or NVQ3 qualified in an engineering or maintenance discipline
- Experience working with steam generators, air compressors and L8 is essential
- Previous experience of managing wastewater treatment plants
- Knowledge of safe working practices
- Hygiene standards in a food environment
- At least 3 years in similar environment
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23650_1706790365
Salary: £38000 - £42000 per annum + Pension, Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester