Software Application Support Specialist
SOFTWARE APPLICATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST
£28,000 – £32,000 + Use of Pool Vehicle + Holidays (4 weeks + Bank Holidays) + Pension
Monday – Friday – 8:30am – 5:30pm
Owing to a substantial increase in requirements for their Machinery and Software Solutions, a well know Manufacturer and Supplier of Automated Process Machinery for a variety of High-Speed Process Industries has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Software Application Support Specialist to join their expanding team.
Working within this close knit company allows for a high level of autonomy and will suit a candidate who is looking for a flexible and mature working environment.
The right candidate will be tasked with Software Application Support across a broad range of industries. Given the bespoke nature of the software, full training is given with regards to their Software System.
This position will appeal to a strong software support technician looking for their next challenging role within a stable, secure, and expanding company.
* Integrating Software across a broad range of Automated Production Machinery and ERP/ Office systems.
* Travelling to customer sites on a UK and Ireland wide basis to deliver software services – average of twice per month.
* Customer facing – liaison with customers in regards to their requirements / Technical issues.
* Provision of Telephone based Technical Support when required from the customer.
* Networking Electronic Systems related to the companies Automated Process Machinery.
* Utilization of Linux, Sql, Networking, Windows. Oracle / Postgres an advantage.
* Training of customers in usages of Software Systems.
* Reporting directly into the Automation Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Experience within a Software Support role
* Time Served Software Experience – related qualifications desirable
* Experience within a Manufacturing business – Desirable
* Experience within a Customer Facing Position
* Full UK Driving License
Call – 07891 585 356
Email – email@example.com
As a business our client is well established with a strong presence on both a UK wide and global scale. With a strong foot hold in their market this opportunity provides a strong level of security and continuity for the right Engineer
Job Reference: 2319 - 900_1658938585
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP