Up to £40,000
A world class provider of RF measurement solutions for microwave devices and amplifiers. They have a global customer base and a product range that has been steadily building up. They are looking for a software engineer to join an expanding team and who can work on developing the front-end user experience, data processing, measurement automation as well as be flexible enough to work with hardware.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Developing the front-end user experience, data processing, measurement automation as well as be flexible enough to work with hardware. Most of the software will be developed within C# but there will also be some exposure to python.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Software implementation capabilities in a Windows based environment, using C#, Visual Basic, or C++.
- Experience in graphical user interface design and implementation. Preferably using WPF, Windows Forms (C#) or Windows based 3rd party graphical library.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- experience in python, National Instruments LabView & with programming instrumentation hardware
- numerical analysis and graphical display of measurement data.
- Knowledge and experience using the .NET framework and/or the Component Object Model (COM & ActiveX) under Microsoft Visual Studio. In particular usage of programming libraries that use any of these standards.
- Knowledge and experience of Jira and Git code management techniques
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 22081/580_1696865061
Salary: Up to £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: