A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Engineer to join a hugely exciting company who are going through an extended period of growth.
- 9 day fortnight – healthcare – sick pay – insurance schemes – company pension
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
With no day ever being the same the Software Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement safety-critical control algorithms for full self-driving vehicles
- Analysis of simulation data and real-world testing to evaluate and refine system performance
- Debug complex issues involving software components distributed across multiple processors interacting with sensors and physical actuators
- Lead the integration of 3rd party sensor, communication and actuator systems onto vehicles
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within engineering environment within a similar role
- 2+ years of practical cross-platform software engineering experience with C++ or python
- Experience with low bandwidth communications protocols and suitable hardware
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Software Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 23457_1704467707
Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + 9 day fortnight, healthcare & sick pay
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: