I am working with a leader in the foods manufacturing industry, who are looking for a Specifications Technologist to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have experience working within a food manufacturing environment, with knowledge of working to Global food standards.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Creating and reviewing product specification requirements
- Review and approve packaging details
- Keeping up to date with any changes to labelling requirements for all products & food safety legislation
- Responsible for a variety of projects relating to product specifications.
- Liaise with raw materials suppliers to gather information
- Review and development of recipe BOMs
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Food Sciences / Chemistry / Nutrition
- Experience within food / FMCG production
- Awareness of Nutrition, Food Tolerance & Allergens
Package and Benefits:
- £25,000 – £30,000
- Opportunity to progress and develop
Job Reference No: 20428 / 617
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Ashley Reynolds on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 20428 / 617_1653660315
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Wiltshire