Stores & Administrator
Senior Stores Person
Competitive Salary, please get in touch for more information
Pension, Bonus, Life Assurance, Wellbeing activities, Overtime
A growing manufacturer is looking for an experienced Stores Person to manage the stores at a fast paced site and provide support to other members of the team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work with a dynamic team in a varied role.
- Provide accurate usage & raw material and packaging stock holding information to department managers.
- Support members of the stores team
- Arrange pick up and dispatch.
- Ensure all packing and label specs are compliant, especially on project work.
- Maintain, control, monitor and report on finished goods stocks & area housekeeping.
- Check material stock checks to ensure accurate figures are recorded.
- Control cycle stock checks and deal with issues.
- Provide support and prepare for Monthly/Quarterly stock checks.
- Process orders and shipments according to the established schedule if required.
- Assist Production Managers in controlling production costs while maintaining quality standards
- Review job orders and accordingly establish priorities and schedules with a planner.
- Coordinate with Production Manager to Plan and monitor material movement in production cycles to ensure continuous operations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Forklift truck driving experience
- Have normal color vision and good practical skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work a varied role and support others
- A minimum of three years’ experience gained in Goods in/stores logistics preferably in plastics
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 22848-S_1704369815
Salary: Pension, Overtime, Holidays, Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: