Supermarket Refrigeration Engineer
Up to £47000 + door to door travel + Leading training programme + £3000 location allowance
Do you have good knowledge of being a field service engineer working within supermarket refrigeration industry and looking to take the next steps within your career? Or, are you looking to get into supermarket refrigeration from a catering/hospitality refrigeration background?
On offer is the chance to be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and reactive work of pack systems, walk in cold rooms and freezers!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Service and maintenance on walk in cold rooms, freezers and ice machines
- Expereince within supermarkets or commerical catering environments
- To ensure all paperwork / documentation and tablet job information is completed correctly and promptly.
- To diagnose equipment faults accurately and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- To identify required parts to enable the Purchasing team to be able to order in a timely fashion.
Requirements for the role:
- F/Gas Certification.
- Must have a full driving licence.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Field engineer experience.
- Walk in Fridge/Freezer experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Door to door travel
- Tailored training induction program
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Ryan Thomas directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275371981
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 2657/534_1702468331
Salary: £41000 - £47000 per annum + Van, Door to door travel, London weighting
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: