Supplier Quality Engineer
SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER
Mon-Thurs 8:30am-4:30pm and a 4pm Finish on Fridays
£30,000 per annum + Benefits
Owing to continued business success and significant UK wide orders, a Market leading and very well established Manufacturing company is seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team.
Due to a diverse and well-established portfolio of clients, this opportunity offers great security and stability. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, with the support of a team of Skilled Engineers.
* Visiting supplier facilities and observing the manufacturing environment to review and assess their procedures.
* Performing regular quality control audits to ensure suppliers continue to work in compliance with the required standards.
* Reviewing incoming products from suppliers to check for defects and ensure quality.
* Ensure that there is an effective inspection, containment and rework framework in place
* Conducting tests and assessments on products to identify quality issues.
* Maintaining detailed reports on supplier quality, including defect rates and areas that result in flaws.
* Providing technical advice and guidance to suppliers to reduce defect rates.
Skills and Qualifications
* Previously worked as a Supplier Quality Engineer and/or Supplier Development Engineer
* Well versed in quality tools and methods, including but not limited to 8D, Ishikawa, 5-
* Metrology, inspection methods and equipment.
* Understanding and interpretation of engineering drawings.
As a business our client is a true market leader, boasting a huge UK wide presence. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference: 617/QE_1658938018
Job Start Date: