A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Engineer to join a global defence manufacturing company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same the Systems Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Applying systems engineering principles to the design and build of systems through the entire engineering lifecycle
- Discern and decompose requirements to system and sub-system level and manage these in an approved toolset
- Undertaking system design decomposition and architectural modelling to subsystem level, including interface definition, and manage architectural models in a contemporary toolset
- Define and articulate acceptance strategies in order to verify requirement compliance at each level of system design, supporting production of customer acceptance evidence
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within engineering/manufacturing environment within a similar role.
- Experience of using a high level design methodology (e.g. UAF, NAF, TOGAF, SysML, UML)
- Experience of requirements management and configuration management
- Must be a British citizen.
Package and Benefits:
- £47,000 – £57,000
- Hybrid working, 25 Days Holiday + 8 days Bank Holiday, bonus and share schemes
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Systems Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22038_1694184613
Salary: £47000 - £57000 per annum + 25 Days Holiday, bonus, hybrid working
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: