A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Engineer to join a global manufacturing company priding itself on quality.
- Hybrid working
- 25 days + Bank holidays
- Profit share bonus,
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
With no day ever being the same the Systems Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Utilising Systems Engineering principles to design and develop systems & solutions
- Identify requirements to system and sub-system level using requirements management tools
- Undertaking system design decomposition and architectural modelling to subsystem level
- Undertaking system integration, test planning and execution
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within engineering/manufacturing environment within a similar role
- Experience with high level design methodologies (UAF, NAF, TOGAF, SysML, UML)
- Able to obtain full security clearance
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Systems Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22038_1697813406
Salary: £47000 - £57000 per annum + 25 Days Holiday, bonus, hybrid working
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: