A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Engineer to join a great manufacturing company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same the Systems Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Use system analysis tools to determine project feasibility.
- The identification of technical enablers and deliver the proof of concept prototypes as required by our customers.
- The integration of complex systems containing electronic, mechanical and software subsystems.
- Development of the system validation plans to ensure solutions meet the design requirements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Experience within a similar role
- A good knowledge of C/C++ programming languages and real time operating systems.
Package and Benefits:
- £50,000 – £56,000
- 27 days plus bank holidays, Group Income Protection Insurance Scheme and Death In Service Scheme
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Systems Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 21952_1703240550
Salary: £50000 - £56000 per annum + 27 days+BH, Income protection
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: