A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Engineer to join a great manufacturing company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same the Systems Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Benefits:- Flexible working, 24 days annual leave Company Pension Scheme, BUPA Healthcare
Role & Responsibilities:
- Defining the testing and acceptance strategy for a project/product development
- Supporting Technical Leads with requirements management
- Working closely with Project Managers, clients and external test facilities, and regular interaction with design teams to offer product development and improvement advice.
- Working to ISO9001 quality standards to ensure company KPI’s are met
- Hands on analysis of system performance including execution of field trials.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of technical experience in RF System or RF Product Engineering in a Defence/Aerospace organisation is essential
- Sound knowledge of RF performance and general systems measurements (i.e. NF, IMD, linearity, phase noise, etc.) particularly in the microwave bands
- Hands-on experience with RF test equipment (network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, etc.)
- Experience of being the technical author for project requirements, test plans and test reports
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Experience of the Systems Engineering V-model, or CADMID acquisition cycle is desirable but not essential
- Solid skills in test and script development (Python, Java, SCPI, etc.)
- Experience of managing sub-contract test facilities in particular with testing to MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461 and DO-160G
- Knowledge of AS9100 quality standards would be beneficial
ST23403 /Systems Engineer
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Samia Niha directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK. Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: ST23403_1706284445
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Job Industry: Manufacturing and Production