South Wales – Cardiff
Salary of £26,500 moving to £27,560 after probation and £28,620 after 12 months
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary of £26,500 moving to £27,560 after probation and £28,620 after 12 months
- Annual profit share, up to 10%
- up to 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 9% company pension (5% employer contribution + 4% employee contribution)
- Sick pay scheme
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
An exciting opportunity to join a successful award-winning market leader, who has supplied high-quality products and trusted building solutions to some of the most iconic and high-profile projects around the world.
This 40-year established, multi-million-pound company with an enviable share of the market has invested heavily in improving the infrastructure and production capacity, is also in a leading position to capitalise on the market growth.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Customer and Sales team liaison through telephone and email communication.
- To support the sale of products through the dissemination of technical information
- To provide robust technical advice and solutions to design related problems relative to the product range
- To conduct in depth calculation and qualification of the suitability of products
- Technical approval of drawing submittals
- Creation of technical documents and drawings for internal and customer use
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree, HNC or HND in Architectural Technology, Structural Engineering would be desirable.
- Proven ability to read, understand and amend technical drawings
- Able to conduct in-depth structural calculations/ test product’s suitability
- Experience of liaising with customers, understanding design briefs or specifications
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk.
Job Reference: 23326/400_1702981743
Salary: £26500 - £28620 per annum + pension, profit share scheme and more
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Cardiff