Up to £45,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Manager to join a business at the forefront of innovation in engineering.
This is a business critical role with multiple functions across technical sales, account management, and product support
My client is a global company with a foot in global markets, notably America and Abu Dhabi. This is a rare opportunity, and you do not want to miss out!
Roles and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to:
- Reporting to Director, and Technical Service Manager
- Both client facing and internal development role with the overall responsibility for the successful development of the product across the region and globally.
- This role will entail travelling to Exhibitions, this year they have travelled to America and Abu Dhabi.
- Once fully trained, support and train apprentices.
- Building new and existing relationships.
- Technical Sales function: Take lead on new product launches and initiatives. Responsible for delivering corporate messaging, creating local activity plans and monitoring the reaction in the market.
Experience and Skills
- Relevant experience within an Engineering industry.
- Candidates from an Application Engineer, Technical Manager, or Product Support background will be considered.
- Strong client facing and customer handling experience.
- Product training will be given.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- Performance / Company Bonus.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus BH.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 22966/400_1695637254
Salary: £36000 - £45000 per annum + Comprehensive benefits package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: